How to Implement a Successful Omnichannel Strategy and Solution
Discover which channels a true omnichannel solution should manage, which business needs it should address, and more.
- Why businesses that adopt omnichannel strategies achieve 91% greater year-over-year customer retention rates compared to business that don’t
- What elements you should consider as you develop your omnichannel strategy
- What should you look for in a solution
- Small and medium-sized business owners
- CTOs, COOs, and CIOs
- Enterprise decision-makers
- IT managers and directors
How to Implement a Successful Omnichannel Strategy and Solution: Introduction
Customers are contacting businesses via a wealth of new channels, and they expect a rich and consistent experience irrespective of how they interact. First, there was email, next live chat, and then social and SMS channels. With NewVoiceMedia's (now Vonage Contact Center's) deep Salesforce integration, you can address both digital and voice customer interactions. To ensure consistent conversations across every channel, deploying an effective omnichannel strategy is critical.