The New Normal for Contact Centers
Wondering how to create the best working environment for your agents in a post-COVID-19 world? Get a roadmap for re-opening, tactical tips, and insights for how to succeed as the world returns to normal, written by Donna Fluss, president of DMG Consulting and one of the foremost experts on contact centers.
- Tactical, prioritized activities that companies should undergo once the decision is made to return to the office
- How to prevent service disruptions for customers during the transition back to the office
- Predictions for how the contact center landscape will change post-COVID
- Contact center leads
- Customer experience leads
- Inside sales managers and sales operations leaders
- CTOs, CIOs, and security leads
Business continuity starts now.
Your call center workforce became remote. Now it’s time to reverse the process and figure out how to return to business as usual. But what’s the ‘New Normal’ look like? This white paper will help you create a roadmap for your contact centers to succeed in the post-COVID-19 era. One that enables your organization to deliver an outstanding customer experience - and do it cost effectively.
Thanks for your interest.
We think you'll enjoy The New Normal for Contact Centers white paper.